PowerBall and Motorcycles - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: PowerBall and Motorcycles

OMG, too funny

Which one is Stro ?

shooter
    Stro is the one in the speedo. After a couple drinks he's a hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Stro is the one in the speedo. After a couple drinks he's a hoot.
    He must be hammered a lot because he's pretty darn funny here.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

shooter
    Duke he has a little problem with the sauce. We don't talk about it in the family. At least 50% of the time he's sober. That's usually when he's sleeping.

1 and a half billion now

Your life would be in danger along with the lives of your family if you won that jackpot! You would also have more friends and family than you could shake a stick at. The phone would be ringing off the hook with people trying to get you to give them money. The doorbell would overheat from people trying to get your attention and give them money. That jackpot would give you more grief than satisfaction. You would have to hire a very good security team and five lawyers and a bank of money managers. Good Luck with that if you win.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Your life would be in danger along with the lives of your family if you won that jackpot! You would also have more friends and family than you could shake a stick at. The phone would be ringing off the hook with people trying to get you to give them money. The doorbell would overheat from people trying to get your attention and give them money. That jackpot would give you more grief than satisfaction. You would have to hire a very good security team and five lawyers and a bank of money managers. Good Luck with that if you win.
    I'd be forced to move away to a place where I could ride year round. What punishment! I could get lost in Texas pretty easily. I have a sister there and she's pretty trustworthy. I saw an article yesterday that with all the taxes taken out, you're left with no where near a billion dollars. There's plenty left over though. BTW, all the family members you'd help will cost you. Anything over $14,000 each in a calendar year is taxed at 40%. Each million costs you $1,400,000. That can dwindle the kitty. That's why some lottery winners end up broke. I'd still like to have a chance. I've never had much in my 59 years. We can dream....it'll be over soon and everyone will be back to normal thinking.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Yep.

There are good executive protection teams out there for hire. But the number one concern would be to keep your windfall a secret; at least don't attach your name to it. Set up a trust.

Probably easier said than done though... you gotta do what ya gotta do.

Definitely you would have to go into obscurity soon afterwards... and let the heat die down from everyone clamoring to get a piece of you and your fortune.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    I would like to thank all of you that purchased tickets and contributed towards my retirement

Good Luck everyone !!!

Although your odds are 1 in 292,000,000
    FYI … only 75% of all numerical combinations were picked last time, they are saying that 80% of all numerical combinations will be picked this time around (the computer prints out the same numbers multiple times, hence multiple winners in different states)…. that means that there is a 20% chance that no one will pick the numbers tonight can you imagine the figure if that does indeed occur?

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Purple squishies for everyone in Chino Hills, CA.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Winning tickets were sold in three states, California, Florida and Tennessee

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.