Purchased a black 2013 F6B a few weeks ago. As a matter of fact it is the one in the forum classifieds. Fellow that sold it to me was indeed a pleasure to work with and we had a real smooth transaction !!! It has the Vance and Hines Monster squared pipes which sound sweet .I absolutely love them. It also came with a few other accessories. One of them is the tall Honda windshield (16.5 inches)with a vent. I am 5'10" and I look over the shield which may come up to my nose? Ok,now to the point: The first time I took the bike for a ride i was very surprised that it felt like someone was behind me pushing me forward !!!! my first thought was "you have got to be kidding me" . I purchased this bike hoping to be in a pocket of non turbulence at all speeds. So I installed the baker hand wings but they didn't really seem to help much as I am still getting pushed forward(vacuum effect?). I am also experiencing buffeting around the head. I do wear a full face so there is a lot of helmet up there. Its mostly at speeds over 70. Now its not bothersome for short rides but I really don't think I could enjoy a ride at sustained speeds over 70. If I lean forward about 6" and down about 6" so i am looking through the windshield and I'm closer to the shield I find its relatively calm. I know there are lots of posts about windshields out there and that I probably need to switch it for another. But If any have thoughts or first hand experience on how to lick this problem please let me know. Thanks Russ