Ready to Accessorize - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready to Accessorize

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtail View Post
    I was hoping you'd chime in Ernie. Lol. I guess you and I are the only ones around who think gas and a side piece are all we need to add to our bikes!

Spending Money on the F6B

Well I don't drink and I don't smoke and the old woman doesn't like sex anymore. What else is there but spending money on the F6b to make it the best it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    I was hoping you'd chime in Ernie. Lol. I guess you and I are the only ones around who think gas and a side piece are all we need to add to our bikes!
    Gas and guns Baby Girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    17,000 miles in six months and all I've added to her is gas.
    Say, that windshield doesn't look like OEM in your pic. Possibly you purchased it that way. Either way, it's a great bike! True, the 6 needs nothing but a good owner. Enjoy the ride, and Happy New Year!

I cut my F6B in half and backed it into a Lehman trike kit, it defiantly is the most expensive farkle I have.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Say, that windshield doesn't look like OEM in your pic. Possibly you purchased it that way. Either way, it's a great bike! True, the 6 needs nothing but a good owner. Enjoy the ride, and Happy New Year!
    Yes! The windshield was bought with the bike. My salesman is a really good friend of mine and he insisted on the windshield. I hate that windshield with all of myheart. It's horrible. But it's 9 million times better than the stock shield.

+1 I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Are you saying that you spent $1100 on an extended warranty and a manual? Maybe you can still change that. I thought guys were getting the warranty for closer to $500.
    Yes sir, that's what I'm saying. Take a look at the Honda Protection Plan website http://powersports.honda.com/protect...threeyear.aspx and check the price for the 48 month policy with roadside assistance - $980 + sales tax - and we have to pay the full boat here in Florida per state insurance regulations. The 48 month policy adds an additional four years after the factory warranty for a total of 84 months (7 years) coverage regardless of mileage. I know there are some dealers around the country that sell for less but I was unable to do that. I talked with Honda of Russellville, AR, and they did indeed have a lower price but couldn't sell it to me unless I physically walked in the door or bought a bike from them. For what I could have saved it wasn't worth a two thousand mile round trip to AR from where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by 2015F6B View Post
    Yes sir, that's what I'm saying. Take a look at the Honda Protection Plan website http://powersports.honda.com/protect...threeyear.aspx and check the price for the 48 month policy with roadside assistance - $980 + sales tax - and we have to pay the full boat here in Florida per state insurance regulations. The 48 month policy adds an additional four years after the factory warranty for a total of 84 months (7 years) coverage regardless of mileage. I know there are some dealers around the country that sell for less but I was unable to do that. I talked with Honda of Russellville, AR, and they did indeed have a lower price but couldn't sell it to me unless I physically walked in the door or bought a bike from them. For what I could have saved it wasn't worth a two thousand mile round trip to AR from where I live.
    True FL dealers have to charge the same price for doc fee, warranty, etc. to every customer but I live in FL and bought my extended warranty from an out of state dealer for $399. Warranty until 2020!! 53,000 miles and counting. By 2020 I should be around 200,000 miles....Sweet!

Just about every human has either longer or shorter arms, legs, torso, wide azzz or skinny azzz long or short neck, etc. No bike, by any manufacterer will fit everyone perfect, right out of the showroom. They just make them to fit an average frame- what ever that is. Personally, at my age, I figure my F6 may well be my last "big" cycle, so I have no problem adjusting some parts to make it more comfortable. I can say that I think the 6 comes with a Great platform to start! Now, if only I could control the weather. Winter sucks.