Anyone,
I am the PROUD new owner of a black F6B and I am developing a serious problem and bad habit! I do know from what I read that the first step to getting help and healing with a problem is to admit that the problem exists. So here we go; I have owned the bike since about the middle of June and if we hadn't had more than our share of rain here in West Virginia this problem most likely would have developed a lot sooner. So... here it is; Each time I go riding it seems I have an unrelenting urge to "Hunt Harleys" while I am out enjoying my new found love. What I mean is I like to find them then engage them and then "smoke their hind ends" with my F6B which gives me high like I have never experienced and an addiction that I have to keep feeding! Are there any support groups out there for this "problem" and is it curable or will I end up getting enough speeding tickets to lose my license before I get help. Perhaps one scenario or cure would be someone could tell me which Harley will out run this thing so I can go find it and get my "hind end smoked" by it so they can put me in my place in order to help me quit doing this. Now please understand I don't really feel sorry for them (except for the one that cried so hard that his girlfriend thought it was raining again!)I just don't want to get in trouble with the law! This getting so bad that I blew past something so fast yesterday that I wasn't sure it was a Harley or not, it could have been an innocent Yamaha or something! Surely someone else out there has this same horrible affliction. Any suggestions, help, or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks