What are some of your Regrets in life ?

Thread: What are some of your Regrets in life ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstiff's F6B View Post
    Brother and I met on bikes to ride to a family reunion a couple years ago. Brother wanted to trade bikes. He died on my bike that day. God, do I have regret.

But, I am grateful for my blessings. Cherish yours.
    J

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, tragic to say the least.

However, You were a selfless person that day, your brother wanted something that you had, you didn't hesitate giving him your bike for him to enjoy, I bet he was smiling and grinning when he got on your bike and cranked the throttle. I'm sure that he was proud to be riding your bike. You my friend were the reason why he was enjoying that last ride here amongst us. You were not the cause of why God called his number. We can't control what may happen down the road or when our number is called, we just have to enjoy the ride and if it's a ride with my brother … nothing better then to spend time with family.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss, tragic to say the least.

However, You were a selfless person that day, your brother wanted something that you had, you didn't hesitate giving him your bike for him to enjoy, I bet he was smiling and grinning when he got on your bike and cranked the throttle. I'm sure that he was proud to be riding your bike. You my friend were the reason why he was enjoying that last ride here amongst us. You were not the cause of why God called his number. We can't control what may happen down the road or when our number is called, we just have to enjoy the ride and if it's a ride with my brother … nothing better then to spend time with family.

Thanks, Gentlemen
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe