What are some of your Regrets in life ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are some of your Regrets in life ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss, tragic to say the least.

However, You were a selfless person that day, your brother wanted something that you had, you didn't hesitate giving him your bike for him to enjoy, I bet he was smiling and grinning when he got on your bike and cranked the throttle. I'm sure that he was proud to be riding your bike. You my friend were the reason why he was enjoying that last ride here amongst us. You were not the cause of why God called his number. We can't control what may happen down the road or when our number is called, we just have to enjoy the ride and if it's a ride with my brother … nothing better then to spend time with family.

Thanks, Gentlemen
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

Just do It

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Ummm I have a regret or two most of us do. The thing I regret the most is the actions other people have taken that affected MY life. I have always had
    a plan and if the ones around me were smart enough to just go along, I would be living a very different life. But then again God has a plan, he does not aways let us know his plans. Why someone is taken so early in life and why something else happens we may never know. It comes down to faith, that
    what is, is what was supposed to happen.

Now for the past year or so I have given up on people saying they will be ready to do something, soon. For me the soon is now. I will not let people stop
    me from my desires as I go forward. I go back to my old mantra, either participate or be a fan, either way I am going....

Threads like this can lead to some soul searching....make sure, before you act......
    I stated earlier I used to run my Charter boat from my northern berth to Key West Fl. every year. During the summer season I'd have 5 to 10 friends tell me they wanted to make the trip down with me. But even though I offered to pay all expenses, every year, save but one, I'd look down into the cockpit when casting off and no one was ever there to help. I'd still make the 1800 mile trip down and back single handed.
    Nothing changes. Even as I write this I'm laying plans to ride down to Daytona for bike week. None of my riding buddies can or are willing to make the trip. My choice is to cancel my trip or go it alone.
    Heck you know weather permitting I'm going! Even at 70 I'd rather live my life then ever feel the feeling of regret over what I should have done.
    I'll smile all the way down and back