Primary Election

Thread: Primary Election

shooter

Primary Election

Proudly cast my vote for the "Don" this morning. Heavy turnout at my precinct. Any of you guys with primaries today please get out and vote.

Today IS the day... Now will the republican party get behind him or piss and moan and let Hilly get elected....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Heavy turnout at my precinct today too Shooter. Encouraging to see.

shooter
    Good to hear Elroy. I like that name buddy. My late Father's middle name. Sometimes when he was giving me trouble I would say OK Elroy. Always brought a smile to his face. I don't care how you vote guys just vote.

Trump has good numbers today. This is gonna be fun. Cruz is my man at the moment but I will do flips when the Don gets the nod and the republicans cut their throats trying to reject his nomination.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Trump has good numbers today. This is gonna be fun. Cruz is my man at the moment but I will do flips when the Don gets the nod and the republicans cut their throats trying to reject his nomination.
    The GOP needs to get their collective rears behind him; and support him when he runs against that lying, deceiving; arrogant bitch.

I for one will consider the debates between the two probably the most entertaining of any Presidential candidate debates to date; if we are lucky enough to get Donald in for the last run into the White House.

Trump will tear her a new one... He will pull all of her dirty laundry from the basket and display it once and for all; all across the national media... for all to finally see.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    The GOP needs to get their collective rears behind him; and support him when he runs against that lying, deceiving; arrogant bitch.

I for one will consider the debates between the two probably the most entertaining of any Presidential candidate debates to date; if we are lucky enough to get Donald in for the last run into the White House.

Trump will tear her a new one... He will pull all of her dirty laundry from the basket and display it once and for all; all across the national media... for all to finally see.
    Agreed Will. The entertainment factor alone for a debate between these two polarizing figures will be through the roof. I hope Trump leaves the gloves at home.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Good to hear Elroy. I like that name buddy. My late Father's middle name. Sometimes when he was giving me trouble I would say OK Elroy. Always brought a smile to his face. I don't care how you vote guys just vote.
    Thanks Shooter, that brought a smile to my face as well. I always enjoy reading your posts.

shooter
    Hey Stro , see that. Elroy appreciates me. Unlike my 2nd step cousin twice removed. YOU!!!

shooter
    The Don had a good night last night. In MO he garnered more total votes than Hillary. A good sign for election time.

If I want to exercise my right to vote, and far better men than myself have given way to much for me not to, then I have to vote for the Don. I hate Swillary and what she has done and what she stands for, the status quot, which is sending this once proud country, down the tubes. I like what he is not, and that is a politician, I am just not sure what he really is. It will be interesting and I may move to another cstate if she is elected.