Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
Taxfree--Love the title of your post . Never, in my lifetime, have I witnessed a president (notice I spelled that with a lower case p) that has perpetrated so many lies to the American people. Whether it's about the effect of gun control or man-made climate warming, the list goes on and on. The most frustrating and alarming thing to me is how many buy into it.
Amen Brother!

I think it has been sufficiently proven what an absolute fiasco this man has been. Surely, one of the biggest mistakes this country has ever made. (At least he's taken the heat off of Slick Willy and Jimmy Carter on who'll be remembered as the worst president)

While I am obviously equally frustrated, I'm not terribly surprised. I have come across a HUGE number of people in the past six or seven years who will willing tell you flat out....they voted for this miscreant solely because he was black. When asked 'do you know what his platform is? ...or his positions on even a few issues ....or even ONE issue?' No.....it's just time that we had a black president, so I voted for him.

You just cannot reason with that mindset. Some lemmings fight tooth and nail to get to the edge of the cliff, it seems.

....sT