Quote Originally Posted by Wildracing22 View Post
I hope something similar to this hasn't been started, i did a search and didn't really see anything though i am a complete newbie to this, I likely mis-searchd. I really would like to have an open forum to discuss options, and things to consider along with proven technologies/manufactures.

Can someone explain to me what the intercom button does on our bikes (i assume i know, though never used one before), how does your passenger plug in to the i-com (i haven't seen a connection for the rear).

What is the best method of having excellent sounding audio in your helmet and the ability to control the audio volume & source selection from bikes controls?

What about when i want to talk to my rider, or say a buddy rider thats on a trip?

I have never used a I-Com system, please help me and the other newbies discover some of these connections that the GL offers. Thanks!
The passenger connection is under the seat you will need to add a pigtail cable

Just need headsets and turn the intercom on and you can talk its that simple, not that good of a system does not have noise canceling but it works.

There really is not an excellent sound quality in a helmet but you can get it pretty good you might want to consider good earbuds if legal in your state