Quote Originally Posted by adventurous1 View Post
Again, I'll have use basic logic. Tax documents are for TAXPAYERS. W-4's etc., etc. TAXPAPYERS use Taxpayer docs and Tax ID #'s to work. Simplest way would be is to just NOT provide a TAXPAYER ID #, and thus; there's absolutely no requirement to even dabble w/ Tax Docs at work nor at the end of the year. The concept and implementation of this process of working w/o a TAX ID has been fairly seamless....at least for me for the last 14 yrs. No 'commercial speech' as well.

Also what puzzles me, is why Schiff never asked if the criminal intent of the court and / the alleged crimes "I" committed fall under "Admiralty Law"? "Equity Law?" or "Common Law" ? Just having asked those questions of the court would have been hilarious. It also seems like Schiff had a very bad attorney....or maybe I'm missing something.

Shame he died in prison for virtually nothing. Seems like that attorney in Louisiana named "Cryer" (???) had a much better outcome with the jury.
The simple reason is the law allows you to file a zero return on the 1040 and file "exempt", with an accompanied affidavit, on your withholding. Schiff was doing this way before your process, he was the ground breaker and there was no reference to go by, he was the reference. He was never convicted of tax evasion or mail fraud, never even charged with it, which would have been easy if his process was bogus, far from it. Didn't matter which attorney he had when the government wants you in jail, you will be in jail, period.

As far as which court and law it is, it's all Admiralty Courts and Public Policy, there is one form of action, civil, it's all commerce, even murder. The Constitution is dead, it was replaced by "The New Deal". I've been in a courtroom where I've heard the judge say "If you mention your Constitutional rights one more time I will hold you in contempt.", strange right.

The only downfall to your process is you can't access your Social Security Account, not the one you pay into when you start working but the one that is endowed at birth once the birth certificate is registered. There are millions in there that can only be accessed through the number in "Accepted for Value". That's a whole other conversation that I won't get into, you'll have to look it up yourself, it makes the weekly stuff irrelevant.