Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
I like that black. I got the earth color to make people think I am the "out doorsey type". (Red)
Yours will be more useful for non-MC activities, IMO, because of the color.
I'll be less inclined to use the black one for non-MC use because I'll look like an older, fatter, bald version of Neo from the Matrix walking around with a big, black, gun bag. Very paramilitary looking.
The Earth color will certainly draw less attention in real life use.

After looking at hundreds of bags I'd decided on the Maxpedition version of this bag because the shape of it makes the most of the horizontal area available on the seat and the rack.
Had it in cart while looking for a cheaper option as it's potentially just for one trip. Saw that Yukon made a clone and was checking it out and, lo and behold, it showed up on Woot!
I'm always fretting over "crimes of opportunity" when travelling, was hoping that the black will blend into the seat and draw less attention from the thieving types. Don't want to have to take the bag off every time I stop for gas and bathroom break, but if I do the handy dandy backpack straps will get use.
If it turns out that suddenly I'm needing a bag like this for non-MC stuff I'll grab an Earth version next time they're on Woot.