F6B Exhaust Suggestions.......

Thread: F6B Exhaust Suggestions.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by legnor View Post
    Man I wish I come come to the rally. But, I'm all the way out here in Phoenix, Az.
    Miles is the kinda guy who believes riding 'from Phoenix to the rally' is the equivalent of heading to the corner store for a loaf of bread,,,

I'm beginning to think he never sleeps, or has learned how to ride and sleep at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Miles is the kinda guy who believes riding 'from Phoenix to the rally' is the equivalent of heading to the corner store for a loaf of bread,,,

I'm beginning to think he never sleeps, or has learned how to ride and sleep at the same time!
    LOL!!! Yeah, it's only an 1,800 mile jaunt!! Easy peasy!!

LOL!!! Yeah, it's only an 1,800 mile jaunt!! Easy peasy!!

I am the one that is LOL !!!! My ride to the Rally, from my house to there, is 2800 miles, so...if you want I can swing South, pick you up, and we can both make it to the Rally...on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I am the one that is LOL !!!! My ride to the Rally, from my house to there, is 2800 miles, so...if you want I can swing South, pick you up, and we can both make it to the Rally...on time.
    That sounds like a plan stan! When is the rally? I need to check to see if I can get the time off. But, yeah, I'm down with riding out here with you. Let me know.
    Larry 480-241-0195

That sounds like a plan stan! When is the rally? I need to check to see if I can get the time off. But, yeah, I'm down with riding out here with you. Let me know.
    Larry 480-241-0195

Ah...Larry, the F6B Rally starts this coming Thursday, August 29th, and ends the following Monday, Sept. 2nd.

I am leaving the Seattle, WA. area tomorrow morning, at 8:00 am, and riding out to North Carolina. If you want me to swing down to the dust bowl of Phoenix, and pick you up, you better start packing right now, and be prepared to leave your house at 6:00 am on Tuesday. It is a one day ride from my house to your house, about 1450 miles, and it is a two day ride from your house to the Rally in Franklin, NC., about 1800 miles.

Are you ready ?

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I told ya he doesn't sleep!! LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    I told ya he doesn't sleep!! LMAO!!!
    Scotrod...funny you say that...as the plan for the first 36 hours of my ride out to Franklin, NC. is to leave here at 8:00 am tomorrow morning, and to ride for the next 36 hours, to stop someplace in Eastern Kansas, on Tuesday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Ah...Larry, the F6B Rally starts this coming Thursday, August 29th, and ends the following Monday, Sept. 2nd.

I am leaving the Seattle, WA. area tomorrow morning, at 8:00 am, and riding out to North Carolina. If you want me to swing down to the dust bowl of Phoenix, and pick you up, you better start packing right now, and be prepared to leave your house at 6:00 am on Tuesday. It is a one day ride from my house to your house, about 1450 miles, and it is a two day ride from your house to the Rally in Franklin, NC., about 1800 miles.

Are you ready ?
    LMAO!!! I ain't gonna make it man. That's kinda short notice. Gotta work. Thanks for the invite though.