F6B Exhaust Suggestions.......

Thread: F6B Exhaust Suggestions.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by legnor View Post
    Hi guys and gals. This is my first venture into the "wing" motorcycles. I have ridden vtwins my whole life. I love my F6B but I am having a very hard time finding an exhaust kit whether it be a full systme or just slip ons that will give me that loud, deep rumble. I'm looking for some "pi@@ off the neighbors" pipes. I have searched googlel videos for 2 hours and cannot find anything that I like. It seems to me that all wing exhaust products are made to be somewhat quiet. That's not what I want. I want to be able to set off car alarms when I ride through the parking lot. Any suggestions would be very helpful. And if you could include a link to a vid or a vid yourself that would really make my day. I look forward to hearing back from some of you. Thanks in advance!!
    It will never sound like à potatopotato HD twin but with a RUSH slip on, it will sound like à flat six Porsche. Much better, iśnt it ?
    Listen :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh4rtUnA-3Y

Quote Originally Posted by Cartouche View Post
    It will never sound like à potatopotato HD twin but with a RUSH slip on, it will sound like à flat six Porsche. Much better, iśnt it ?
    Listen :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh4rtUnA-3Y
    That's funny, I though the video was erased from my you tube account. Those bad boys are on my F6B now, had them ceramic coated black!

This is good info to know. I remember early on with my Valkyrie there wasn't much out there initially so a lot of us either cut off the six "piggies" or drilled them. I drilled mine, put the chrome tips back on and got some fairly good (and cheap) rumble out of the stock pipes!

The Cobra Six-2-Six without baffles is definitely loud, and sounds very similar to our old Valk 6 Shooter. I'd recommend giving that a shot if you're looking for loud and good looks.
    www.cobrausa.com
    Anything's Possible