What is your Favorite Helmet on your F6B?

Thread: What is your Favorite Helmet on your F6B?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Arai Signet Q.

A few months ago we lost a very good friend to a careless driver, and even though my friend was wearing a helmet, it was not what I would call a top shelf model. So I decided to get a white full face and get away from the half type. This is the first good helmet I ever bought, so I did some research and for the shape of my head, this one worked. I also looked at Shoei, but they did not have a long oval available and Arai did. The Pinlock system is kind of neat too.

The venting on this helmet is top notch. I was worried that it would be too hot for SC summers, but the way the venting is set up, it really works great. Once in the mountains, I had to close off some vents because my head was getting too cold - in August. Plus, it is so nice to have a full face when it rains.

My favorite helmet

This one:

Attachment 23315Attachment 23316Attachment 23317Attachment 23318Attachment 23319

It's light, plenty of air flow in the summer with visor up, protection from cold and rain with visor down, comfortable and I like the looks. I bought it at AIMExpo last year in Orlando, never seen them anywhere else. I have about a dozen helmets but like this one the best. Don't have better pictures, sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

Attachment 23353

Custom made by Superseer. This is after a crash and I now have a new one.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.