Member's Love Fest Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Member's Love Fest Thread

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I love an aromatic ride threw the Wi countryside right after they have spread some fresh liquid cow manure, for a old farm boy that is heaven and something you won't get south of the MD line. Not the kind of love...
    Northeast GA is the poultry capital of the world. I would rather eat a plate full of cowshit than one whiff of a chicken house in August.

Or get behind a chicken truck.

Or get behind a chicken truck that has an open cage and there is a trail of dead and splattered chickens all over the road. Horrible. Horrible place.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Pap View Post
    Ouch!
    Well, maybe not for vacation, but if you're ever in the area, there are about 37 covered bridges around Pittsburgh to see for a start. Lol
    The next to last week of June, I'll be leaving Denver and headed to Valley Forge, PA. I've got about a week, so if that route goes through Pittsburgh, y'inz can show me a covered bridge or two.

I'm super glad a lot of these bridges have been preserved. So cool

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Pap , Teach is hardcore. And she don't like Yankees. Don't take it personal. She just don't like ANY Yankees. I'm glad I was born south of the Mason Dixon line. She's kinda scary and she runs with a bunch of Harley Hoodlums.
    You've got me sitting here racking my brain trying to think of a Yankee I like. Lol. Surely there's one...

Ouch!
    Well, maybe not for vacation, but if you're ever in the area, there are about 37 covered bridges around Pittsburgh to see for a start. Lol
    Covered bridge? I'd ride to Pittsburgh just for that famous sandwich shop they have there. You know the place but your not sharing are you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Covered bridge? I'd ride to Pittsburgh just for that famous sandwich shop they have there. You know the place but your not sharing are you.
    Primanti's?
    Awesome sandwiches!
    I love the place. Nothing like it anywhere else that I've been.
    You tell people what they are and they look at you like you are nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    The next to last week of June, I'll be leaving Denver and headed to Valley Forge, PA. I've got about a week, so if that route goes through Pittsburgh, y'inz can show me a covered bridge or two.

I'm super glad a lot of these bridges have been preserved. So cool
    Well you will be about 5 hrs East of me, but there is a covered bridge in that area too I think.
    Good to see you're picking up the lingo!

shooter
    You've got me sitting here racking my brain trying to think of a Yankee I like. Lol. Surely there's one...
    I can picture the look of concentration on your face. The sheer determination as you grit your teeth. And then the tightness goes out of your shoulders and that big grin comes to your face as you realize what you would do to a Yankee if you had one tied up outback right now.

Primanti's?
    Awesome sandwiches!
    I love the place. Nothing like it anywhere else that I've been.
    You tell people what they are and they look at you like you are nuts.
    That's the place!! If you can get Teach there she'll go back to GA. 30 pounds heavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    That's the place!! If you can get Teach there she'll go back to GA. 30 pounds heavier.
    And they even have sweet tea!

Northeast GA is the poultry capital of the world. I would rather eat a plate full of cowshit than one whiff of a chicken house in August.

Or get behind a chicken truck.

Or get behind a chicken truck that has an open cage and there is a trail of dead and splattered chickens all over the road. Horrible. Horrible place.
    But they do taste good w/mashed potatoes and cream style corn !!