Questions on Ct and runflats

Thread: Questions on Ct and runflats

Questions on Ct and runflats

I borrowed a General G Max from shooter. Just took my second ride with it. I can definitely feel it the twists and I am not fond of it. 90% of my riding is on twists. Will a run flat feel more or less like a MT? If more, what run flat will feel most like a run flat on the twisties? Or, should I stay with a MC since I ride twisties?
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

shooter
    David what air pressure are you at. Go up to 42 or 43 and try it. Couple pounds either way makes a difference. Make sure its cold air pressure you check.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    David what air pressure are you at. Go up to 42 or 43 and try it. Couple pounds either way makes a difference. Make sure its cold air pressure you check.
    Thanks for the reminder Shooter. I will try that when I get back from my trip next week. Does it matter if its on the kickstand or center stand when I check pressure?

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

shooter
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Nope.
    Thanks. I will let you know next week