Extended Warranty - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Extended Warranty

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Thanks for the tip Bum. I'm headed there in the morning to sign the papers and I'll check the dates. There were 2 extended warranties available, one from Honda and one from McGraw. They told me that both were identical in content and coverage. I'll have my staff of 16 attorneys with me online and on the phone to verify all the "fine" print!!! ("I know you're wondering.....did I fire 5, or did I fire 6?")
    Personally, I would only get an extended warranty from Honda due to issues I have had with off brand warranty providers. Buy a Honda warranty..... ya know it is good no matter where you, your passangers and your steel steed might need help.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Thinking of buying

Is $450 the best price at this time?
    Does anyone know of any dealer still selling them for $400?

Todd

At signing a few weeks ago, the dealer threw in the extended 4year/unlimited warranty, so I can't tell you how much it was 'cause it was FREE! ( I'm comfortable that it wasn't built into the selling price as the finance manager turned his screen around and showed me his cost on the F6B ). He wanted to move another unit out the door. I accommodated him as best I could.

Al Miller

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    FWIW: Another source for an extended warranty at a good price might be this:

Max's Honda of Abilene
    Al Miller
    "Full 4 Year Honda Warranty. $425"

I've not done it.
    I haven't called them yet.
    Just some gouge I picked up today.
    Just spoke with Al
    Real nice guy. straight shooter.
    Purchased 48 month for the $450
    Told me that Honda now offer a 60 month that he'll sale for $585.
    I'm good to 2024

Thanks for the info.

Todd

24/7 phone number?

I bought my 4 year extended Honda warranty with towing over 2 months ago and have not thought about it since. I travel with proof of purchase but realized that I do not have the 24/7 phone number. I could use the number. BTW did you get this info at the time of purchase or did Honda send you a warranty card later?
    II Kings 9:20...and the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously. A.K.J.V.

Bridgestone Potenza RFT 195/55-R16
    BT45R 130/70-18

24/7 roadside

Quote Originally Posted by Drive Jehu View Post
    I bought my 4 year extended Honda warranty with towing over 2 months ago and have not thought about it since. I travel with proof of purchase but realized that I do not have the 24/7 phone number. I could use the number. BTW did you get this info at the time of purchase or did Honda send you a warranty card later?
    For the extended warranty/towing the 24/7 Honda Roadside number is 866-697-6234.
    II Kings 9:20...and the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously. A.K.J.V.

Bridgestone Potenza RFT 195/55-R16
    BT45R 130/70-18