FASTER?

View Poll Results: Do you ride the F6B faster than your last bike?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 53.03%
  • No

8 12.12%
  • About the same

23 34.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FASTER?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FASTER?

This is for all who had a bike before the F6B. Do you find yourself riding this bike a bit faster than your last bike? Especially on the freeway, I find myself at 80MPH most of the time, traffic permitting. Yes! I do seem to ride the F6B faster than my last bike, which I still have, which is no slouch, a '97' Valkyrie and she runs pretty good. I don't know if it's the smoothness of the bike to where you just don't realize your going that fast. My Valkyrie is pretty smooth but I think it's the lack of effort the bike has to make to be able to just 'GIT UP AND GO!' You just don't realize after you twist the throttle how fast she responds, for a big bike I mean.

Yes I drive this bike faster than the last bike. And just a note... The passenger when she's holding on to me can see the speedometer very clearly. She doesn't mind 90+ but I can't B.S. her on how fast we are going. Generally I travel 10-15 over posted with her on the back.
    I've had more 100+ mph blasts on this bike in the last 4 months that the last bike in 15 years. Smooth, Stable and gets there in a hurry.

I voted About the Same because I've always ridden fast but the difference for me is I zip through traffic much faster now because the F6B accelerates effortlessly and actually goes where I want it, when I want it. Now!

The F6B just begs to go faster. I'm taking the corners anywhere from 5 to 15mph faster on the same roads I've ridden on for the last 5 years.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

About the same

I've always rode fast, the F6b just does it better.

F6B reliable pachyderm

I enjoy my F6B for what it does well but it isn't fast. I have other bikes with 60-70% more horsepower and at least one of them, Gen 2 Vmax, has more torque. These bikes also weigh less. So the F6B is ridden slower because it is slower. But try riding these fast bikes any distance and their miserable gas mileage, four gallon tanks and killer ergonomics will convince a person that the F6B is a better choice 90% of the time.

I normally don't break the speed limit but I can def tell the F6B is faster than my previous bike with out a doubt.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Ahh it's the bikes fault

I haven't had a speeding ticket in 40 years, then I got a new F6B. mmm 3 tickets in 1 month. I wonder if the judge will believe this. 53% of us speed on our favorite toy.

Oh well, I do love it!

Au (Gold) Wing

About the same.........Just fast enough to edge out the Harley's but not so fast as to Humiliate them. After all they still are my riding buddies and Brothers..........Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    About the same.........Just fast enough to edge out the Harley's but not so fast as to Humiliate them. After all they still are my riding buddies and Brothers..........Dickie
    Got my first speeding ticket in my life on the way home from the 2014 Franklin NC. Rally in North Ga on my 2013 Fast Black F6B Deluxe.......Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"