Teacher's Day!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teacher's Day!

Teacher's Day!

Happy Teacher's Day, Teach!

Of course, I'm assuming you are actually in the classroom and not out playing on Sweet Georgia.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Teach , I'm sending out all my Love Baby on this , your special day. Teach , I want you to go out and teach like you've never teached before. Teach them something even if they don't want to be taught. If you can't teach them anything else then teach them how to teach. Then we will have a bunch of little teachers running around teaching. Who am I kidding 53. She prolly took the day off and went riding. Prolly went to the Marine store.

Just don't read the headlines about the Detroit Public Schools today.

Happy happy teachers day

How your have a wonderful day down there in the southland with nice warm weather and not too much rain.

Happy Teacher's Day!
    Hope you took the day off and celebrated!

Attachment 20601 AN APPLE A DAY...

GaTeach
    Wow! Thanks!!!

Yeah... I worked today. But I'd been there all of thirty minutes when I went and hit my AP up to give me a pass to ChicFilA. I went and got breakfast for me, the teacher next door, and the paras. I've got the best admins EVER.

And you can fit a cardboard drink holder with four iced coffees in the saddlebag of an F6B and make it back to school without spilling a drop.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Teach , I'm sending out all my Love Baby on this , your special day. Teach , I want you to go out and teach like you've never teached before. Teach them something even if they don't want to be taught. If you can't teach them anything else then teach them how to teach. Then we will have a bunch of little teachers running around teaching. Who am I kidding 53. She prolly took the day off and went riding. Prolly went to the Marine store.

It was on my to do list. I just lost track of time. Two miles from me is a gun shop run by Marines. I am pretty sure that's what Heaven must look like.

But I want a holster for my 9 to go in the small of my back. I've got a paddle holster for my 40 but it's kind of bulky for SG.

Bought the 9 in the same store. Ruger 140th anniversary LC9. I got it the first time I went in that store. That big Marine coulda sold me anything in that store. I'm lucky I got out for why I did.

Damn. Going on my to do list for tomorrow. ))))

shooter
    Teach do you like those Mickey D's iced coffee?? I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I like those.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Happy Teacher's Day, Teach!

Of course, I'm assuming you are actually in the classroom and not out playing on Sweet Georgia.
    I rode to work. So both.