Teacher's Day! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teacher's Day!

GaTeach
    And the dude from Ocala is a teacher but I don't remember his user name

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Teach do you like those Mickey D's iced coffee?? I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I like those.
    I'd rather lick the floor of a truck stop bathroom than set foot in McD's. But that's just me...

I don't know Teach!

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    I'd rather lick the floor of a truck stop bathroom than set foot in McD's. But that's just me...
    That's a pretty rough alternative to just going into McD's I think I would have to have it sanitized first! JMHO

shooter
    In our small town its either that or Hardee's for breakfast. Mickey D's ain't bad. Millions of people agree with me.

GaTeach
    In our small town its either that or Hardee's for breakfast. Mickey D's ain't bad. Millions of people agree with me.
    Lol. I hear you. ChicFilA is where it's at.

I'm a sucker for their McGriddle things and vanilla shakes..... 3000 calories a visit though....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Lol. I hear you. ChicFilA is where it's at.
    Thirty miles for that.

In our small town its either that or Hardee's for breakfast. Mickey D's ain't bad. Millions of people agree with me
    I have to go 20 miles either east or west to get a Mickey D's, Wendy's, Hardy's, A&W or any of that sht. Good Bar food 1 blk away and next to that a small gas/grocery store w/ good burgers, chicken and malts.

Guess I'm spoiled as a city boy. I can walk to McDonald's from home and have Sonic next door to work...used to be a Wendy's. Heart attack city, so I stay away (most times). I do Mc'd's breakfast almost every morning though.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

It was on my to do list. I just lost track of time. Two miles from me is a gun shop run by Marines. I am pretty sure that's what Heaven must look like.

But I want a holster for my 9 to go in the small of my back. I've got a paddle holster for my 40 but it's kind of bulky for SG.

Bought the 9 in the same store. Ruger 140th anniversary LC9. I got it the first time I went in that store. That big Marine coulda sold me anything in that store. I'm lucky I got out for why I did.

Damn. Going on my to do list for tomorrow. ))))
    You need all that armament and a big marine just to teach in today's schools? Safer to just go out and ride a bike in traffic!