Trumps the one! - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trumps the one!

shooter
    I hope you're right buddy. Trump is the first chance we have had in years. Hopefully we don't blow it.

And now a word from our First Lady

"Make America Great Again"

I read here the people have spoken with their votes. Now I see the opposition to, Trump, are mainly the so called "conservative party leaders" who run the republican party. Maybe the real enemy isn't the liberals it's the party Gods that cause all the problems within our government and nothing gets done to help the voters who continually re-elect them under their conservative banner!
    Then again the same can be said of the liberal party!
    The parties depend on stupid masses to wave flags and ignore the results!

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Don't worry shooter this will be like shooting ducks in a barrel. Trump will win in a landslide larger than Reagan. Listen to this trainwreck, the racism starts at :36.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI

She gets away with this because Liberals get a pass on racism, this bitch should have just worn black face while she was saying this.

Written here on this Christian Forum the 8th day of May in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Sixteen

Most any female voice, whispering in my ear, after a night of a few to many adult beverages, would be heavenly unless it was Swillary's or Caitlin's, that would be waking up to pure hell.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post

What a breath of fresh air.

So different from the hateful monster that is currently occupying that position.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

True dat

Just Sayin

Attachment 20690
    JAYGO

Make America Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by jaygollner View Post
    Just Sayin

Attachment 20690
    That doesn't make any sense, it may look great on a bumper sticker, but it is ignorant of the fact that in the Bill of Rights the very first amendment was the demand that the new government cannot prohibit the free exercise of religion. It established a constitutional right to basically pray any way you want without the government telling you what to pray, like King George's Church of England.

Written here on this Christian Forum the 8th day of May in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Sixteen

Go Trump

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    What a breath of fresh air.

So different from the hateful monster that is currently occupying that position.
    She drives men and beasts, I repeat myself, CRAZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-oAaElViaU

"Make America Great again"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I haven't seen you ask why our current president has not delivered on his promises. I recall how everyone in Europe had a WOODIE - HARD ON for our current Leader, Europe was fast in awarding our dear leader the Nobel Peace Prize …. How foolish and how stupid … call it European premature ejaculation. Many around the world laughed.

This country is more divided then before he became president, he has done more to divide us and impose burdens on some but not others hence the resentment of many.

My reply was not personal, it was to point out hypocrisy.

I too have lived in several countries. That has nothing to do with my personal experience of daily life here in the USA, I personally don't care to hear from any non tax paying resident attempting to be critical of someone that is offering to make this country great again and make everyone responsible for themselves. I am a strong proponent of … if you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Allowing a NON-TAX Payer to vote into office people that will impose even bigger burdens on existing tax payers is ludicrous.

You've heard the saying … No Good Deed goes Unpunished …. I'm tired of being punished and now forced to accept even more punishment if I want to better my life.
    So far all we've heard from Trump has been sound bite with little or no substance to them, my comment was simply now we will get to hear more about how he plans to put then into effect, nothing more. There was no hypocrisy in that.