Trumps the one! - Page 8
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trumps the one!

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Tax , Army , you guys are doing a hell of a job. Bonuses for both you guys this week and Tax especially for you. Buddy you just plain outworked the competition. Kinda like Trump did.
    In the words of willtill:

ˇPeligro! Área de Impacto Arillery

I think that means the voltage on the fence is HUUUUUUUUUUGE

Army, Great post !!!!! +2
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Go trump!! Bring America back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolsch View Post
    Go trump!! Bring America back.
    I hope and pray that could possibly be the case or at least the start of a political revolution. I still remember w/disgusting clarity when people were passing out at O'bummers rallies, the messiah was going to bring us all together, it was a f'ng love fest complete w/the Nobel piece prize for gods sakes. Not a damn thing happened other than we as a people are possibly farther apart than ever and instead of loved and feared around the world, we are laughed at.

shooter
    You got that right buddy.

Do you realize when Trump beats Hillary in November a first time politician, self-financed, single-handedly brought down the Bush-Clinton political dynasty. More importantly, it will be the second time Hillary has had a man on top of her, ever. Poor Bill, I actually feel bad for him if she loses as she will proceed to take her anger out on him. That witch will be chasing him all over the house with a blunt object when those results come in. If I were him I would plan to be in Virginia...the cocktail waitress at the Quaker Hill Tavern in Chappaqua.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Do you realize when Trump beats Hillary in November a first time politician, self-financed, single-handedly brought down the Bush-Clinton political dynasty. More importantly, it will be the second time Hillary has had a man on top of her, ever. Poor Bill, I actually feel bad for him if she loses as she will proceed to take her anger out on him. That witch will be chasing him all over the house with a blunt object when those results come in. If I were him I would plan to be in Virginia...the cocktail waitress at the Quaker Hill Tavern in Chappaqua.
    This is funny but true! The media and the establishment GOP will continue to do everything they can to derail Trump. The GOP is clearly worried about something. What's secrets are they trying to keep covered up?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewdog View Post
    This is funny but true! The media and the establishment GOP will continue to do everything they can to derail Trump. The GOP is clearly worried about something. What's secrets are they trying to keep covered up?
    It may be no more complicated than the fact that Trump is not a political insider and, as such, he is viewed as not having earned the right to run for president. Personally, that's one of the main things I like about him. I'm more than fed up with these career politicians. Once politics started being more about what's good for the party and NOT what's best for America, I tuned those guys out. It's hard to believe now that it was John Kennedy, a democrat, that made famous "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". It's frightening to see how far both parties, but especially the party of Kennedy, have strayed from that perspective.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Brewdog View Post
    No secrets it's basically the loss of POWER. Why do you think the delegate process is so complicated? It is to be used and manipulated by the party to keep out an outsider, someone they can't control. Speaker Ryan is bitter, jealous and angry because he came to the realization that the job he was being groomed for, the presidency, being the darling, rising star of the establishment party, was just taken out from under his feet for the next 8 years. He has to sit in the Congress for at least 8 years, maybe 12 if they elect a Democrat after Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    It may be no more complicated than the fact that Trump is not a political insider and, as such, he is viewed as not having earned the right to run for president. Personally, that's one of the main things I like about him. I'm more than fed up with these career politicians. Once politics started being more about what's good for the party and NOT what's best for America, I tuned those guys out. It's hard to believe now that it was John Kennedy, a democrat, that made famous "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". It's frightening to see how far both parties, but especially the party of Kennedy, have strayed from that perspective.
    JFK would never have a chance in today's D'RAT party, probably not in the RINO party either.