Made it there the food was great along with great company !!!!!

When we left, I was pulled over by a local deputy for having my head lights so bright as to blind him in the sun light.( stock GL1800 headlights ) He threaten to write me a ticket but did not. He told me he understood I was doing it for my safety but it was against the LAW..... I said thank you and we rode away. When I got home I called the duty sergeant and explained what happened. The Sgt stated he had written someone for the same thing and he would be happy to give me the statute number. I stated I had plenty of time and would wait. The Sgt quoted me a couple of statue numbers. I asked him to read the one out loud. He did, I told him that this occurred at 1531 hrs..... long pause.......I asked the Sgt to educate the deputy about the law being only at night and that Jesus had the bright light law covered in the daytime with the sun. The Sgt asked if I wanted to file a complaint and I said no it was not my purpose in calling and to have a good day !!!

Every one thinks that something should be against the law because common sense would dictate so...not the case some of the time!