SALE, White or Amber LED Light Rings

Thread: SALE, White or Amber LED Light Rings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Got the lights in a few days ago and took the time to get them install today. On a scale of 1-10...I would give it a 3. I you can drill a 3/16 hole at

5:00 ( on the dial ) and crimp some wire connectors you are golden. You do have to remove both cubby lids so you can pull the wire thru and route up

the turn signals if you are going to use them as blinkers too. If not the connections can be made to any hot and ground by the cubby. For the blinkers

you do need to remove the mirror but not the 10mm bolt that holds the front cowling so that in itself makes it easy! Within both signal housings

there are three wires. These are connected to the three wires from the Eclipse 2 Module. The Red wire, both sides goes to the striped wire, both

sides. Ground is ground and running is the solid color wire. Rick sells Part # Kur-7300 for those of us who are QFL, mine is in the mail! This will give

you a plug and playso you can add more lights in the front and plug into the wiring or cut the supplied plug off and crimp. Still an easy process. About

25 minutes per side from beginning to end. You will need to order the lights. If you are going to make them blink also you will need the Eclipze 2

Module, if adding more lights in the future you should also buy Kuy-7300. Not a bad job over all, and the look is fantastic !!!

** Stuff all the wires " inside " the black ring that holds the mirror.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com