Finally - Page 4
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    And now a word from our new First Lady
    One of the best ever. So heartening to have a "nice on the eyes" female of our species whom will grace the White House. She'll do more as a role model for abstaining from obesity, than that horrible woman currently acting as the First Lady.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    They are uninformed of the real issues critically important to our country. They're willfully ignorant and I regard them as so.

So they demonstrate and riot. As a baby would have a tantrum. If you ignore the baby long enough... it will soon exhaust itself and go back to sleep.
    Well it's a shame that they are burning and destroying the same places that were burned after the 2008 and 2012 Presidential election.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Well it's a shame that they are burning and destroying the same places that were burned after the 2008 and 2012 Presidential election.

As the Mayor of Baltimore City "Princess Lipstick" said during the riots last year, in so many words; "give them room, for a place to burn".

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I am having some trouble understanding the young ones protesting in CA... are they afraid of losing their gay rights or what. What exactly was obumma and killary going to do for them? Free everything ?
    Spoiled kids with no responsibility. They think they are ENTITLED to what they want. Do not comprehend the meaning of work to get what you need.

Not that I disagree with what's been said so far here...However, where's the counter argument? We go full flame on oil or darkside or anything yet nobody is defending Obama/Clinton... I either find myself in the most enlightened company or there are a bunch of backstabbing cowards who are afraid to offer a counter point and are out rioting floating around here somewhere. Part of the founding of this country was compromise, yet we just don't seem to do it anymore. It's all one way or the other. A great deal more people would be happier if we all worked together vs doing everything in our power to obstruct the process instead of finding common ground to work from. And that's both sides of the aisle.

Is compromise in their repertoire?

http://www.nh1.com/news/watch-man-at...atYqYzlY.email
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    Not that I disagree with what's been said so far here...However, where's the counter argument? We go full flame on oil or darkside or anything yet nobody is defending Obama/Clinton... I either find myself in the most enlightened company or there are a bunch of backstabbing cowards who are afraid to offer a counter point and are out rioting floating around here somewhere. Part of the founding of this country was compromise, yet we just don't seem to do it anymore. It's all one way or the other. A great deal more people would be happier if we all worked together vs doing everything in our power to obstruct the process instead of finding common ground to work from. And that's both sides of the aisle.
    I hear ya... my confusion is I know grown people who are saying they are afraid of the US right now. Sorry I just do not understand, then the talking heads on CNN were saying that this was "white lash" "in part of Obama". Where do these people come up with this stuff? To my thinking it is all about which side is in power. We are all in the same boat going the same direction but each side wants to drive and blame the other if there is a ripple in the water.

Unfortunately we have many on the board who only read and not comment to much because they feel they are outnumbered I guess. All opinions are welcome here. The only rule we have is you cannot take it to personal level.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    If you have a counter argument, I'm listening. The people voted.

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    If you have a counter argument, I'm listening.
    I don't that's why I was questioning it, although for the sake of argument I suppose I could find one. My personal belief is there's good points to both sides and if they'd actually compromise on some things we'd all be better off for it. And by both sides I mean democrats and republicans, Mrs. Clinton is a criminal as far as I'm concerned. I also cannot find anything nice to say about Obama. Hence why I'd like to see an intelligible rebuttal to the things that have been said here already.

Going away present for BHO

Kids say the darnest things