Let the Holy Crusade begin - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Let the Holy Crusade begin

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    You got that right Brewdog. Its a travesty that its only 5 million. Lots more hunters and gun owners than that. This is it guys. The only organization that actively fights for your second amendment rights every day on the front line. Dues aren't that bad. Correct me if I'm wrong but maybe $35 a year. I bought my life membership about 30 years ago and have upgraded to Endowment Member. Its a good cause.
    Shooter, there are other organizations that actively fight for 2nd Amendment rights. NRA, NRA-ILA, SAF, GOA, FPC, CGF, JPFO, NAGR, etc. Each has their niche (training, legal action, lobbying, etc.). I am a life member in a few and donate to others.

Liberals slam the NRA for being a huge lobby, but by comparison to their competition, not so much.

Attachment 21604Attachment 21603

The DOJ is now openly admitting they are concealing the islamic terrorists intentions by censoring the 911 transcripts.

Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

"What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said. "We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State]."
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...s_cut_out.html

The FBI is set to release some transcripts tomorrow... There are enough survivors and they are mad that the truth will come out!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I am the NRA as well.

I agree with allying with them. BUT I do wish that the NRA would present more of a friendlier tone to the gun grabber activists though.

The primary mission of the NRA is/was teaching gun safety and marksmanship, and promoting the sport. They have lost focus of that mission in the current political climate. Now the NRA is viewed as an unbending, murderous, advocate of any firearm ownership by Americans; whether they are legally entitled to bear arms or not.

You can stand your ground. The NRA can stand it's ground and fight. BUT the NRA needs to learn how to present that message without coming off as a calloused, indifferent organization regarding gun violence in America.
    Will , nice guys finish last. Guns have nothing to do with gun violence. If they didn't have gins it would be knives or bombs or cast iron skillets. They're gonna find a way to kill

Who'd a thought ?

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    The DOJ is now openly admitting they are concealing the islamic terrorists intentions by censoring the 911 transcripts.

Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

I'm not an English major, would the proper word for this be propaganda?
    Removing words from a dialogue is 1 step away from rearranging them to say something completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    I'm not an English major, would the proper word for this be propaganda?
    Removing words from a dialogue is 1 step away from rearranging them to say something completely different.
    A.K.A. obfuscation, evidence tampering, misdirection, misrepresentation, censorship, bias, lack of transparency, deception, false witness, cooking the books, etc., the usual stuff for this regime.

Also see: workplace violence, domestic quarrel, domestic violence, homosexual domestic dispute, hate crime, white hate groups and xenophobia.

This does not include all of the redactions by the DOJ referencing his alliances to specific islamic terrorist groups.

DOJ Replaces ‘Allah’ With ‘God’ in Edited Orlando Terrorist Transcript

The Justice Department replaced references to ‘Allah’ with ‘God’ in an edited transcript of the 911 call Orlando jihadi Omar Mateen made during the Pulse night club attack.

During the call, Omar Mateen made an Islamic prayer in which he said:

Praise be to Allah, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of Allah [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

In comparison, the edited DOJ transcript says:

Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

It’s obvious the Obama administration is doing everything it can to downplay the Islamic connection to the attack, all while demonizing Christians and gun owners.

“His very first words are the Bismillah (Arabic: بسم الله‎‎, ‘In the name of Allah’), the Islamic prayer,” commentator Pamela Geller revealed. “It’s what terror-tied CAIR chants in every press conference and press release.”

“[The Obama administration] knew right away and they have been deceiving the American people ever since, protecting and defending the ideology they calls for our destruction.”
    DOJ Replaces ‘Allah’ With ‘God’ in Edited Orlando Terrorist Transcript

joint-statement-justice-department-and-fbi-regarding-transcript-related-orlando-terror-attack

Joint Statement From Justice Department and FBI Regarding Transcript Related to the Orlando Terror Attack

The Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) issued the following statement regarding the FBI's release of the transcript related to the Orlando shooting:

“The purpose of releasing the partial transcript of the shooter's interaction with 911 operators was to provide transparency, while remaining sensitive to the interests of the surviving victims, their families, and the integrity of the ongoing investigation. We also did not want to provide the killer or terrorist organizations with a publicity platform for hateful propaganda. Unfortunately, the unreleased portions of the transcript that named the terrorist organizations and leaders have caused an unnecessary distraction from the hard work that the FBI and our law enforcement partners have been doing to investigate this heinous crime. As much of this information had been previously reported, we have re-issued the complete transcript to include these references in order to provide the highest level of transparency possible under the circumstances.”

Transcript of Orlando Police Department 911 Calls, June 12, 2016

2:35 a.m.: Shooter contacted a 911 operator from inside Pulse. The call lasted approximately 50 seconds, the details of which are set out below:

All references to allah have been replaced with God by the DOJ.

(OD) Orlando Police Dispatcher

(OM) Omar Mateen

OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

OM: In the name of [strike]alluh[/strike]God the Merciful, the beneficent [Arabic]

OD: What?

OM: Praise be to [strike]alluh[/strike]God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of [strike]alluh[/strike]God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: What’s your name?

OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.

OD: Ok, What’s your name?

OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may [strike]alluh[/strike]God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

OD: Alright, where are you at?

OM: In Orlando.

OD: Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]

Orlando was another cover-up to hide the facts.

If you you want to know how Hillary failed our soldiers in Benghazi , listen to these boys speak. They were there. Watch the movie, that's where the real truth comes out. She shouldn't be allowed to run for President, she should be in prison running around the prison-yard.

Attachment 21681