carbon fibre

Thread: carbon fibre

carbon fibre

Just putting this out there. wanted to get carbon fibre covering for the painted parts, like a vinyl wrap. Is there something like this out there available? I think it would be pretty sharp if someone could pull it off on all the color parts. anybody know anything about something like this? JT

Carbon Fiber Wrap

I do the purchasing for a digital printing company and I can let you know that 3M makes a great black carbon fiber wrap vinyl that they sell in rolls of 10, 25, and 50 yards. Here is the part number if you decided to call them

1080-CF12 Carbon Fiber Black

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by JTs Bag View Post
    Just putting this out there. wanted to get carbon fibre covering for the painted parts, like a vinyl wrap. Is there something like this out there available? I think it would be pretty sharp if someone could pull it off on all the color parts. anybody know anything about something like this? JT
    Try hydro dipping in carbon fiber pattern. Check these out: http://mywingbling.com/

I had it done on my K1200LT years ago, looked great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

It has been done a couple of times... search maybe...maybe hard to find.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

This is the best wrap I have seen

https://www.amazon.com/Black-3M-Carb.../dp/B0062A7M2G