Black Lives Matter....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    As I said 'seem senseless" and did I qualify the unrest w/the word senseless, no. Just my opinions on what I , you and most Americans have read, seen video of or how ever your news is delivered to you. I have a brother, as I said that is a cop, I have no hatred for cops, I have no particular bone to pick w/people of color, black, African American. Being a relatively or like to think so, intelligent, informed man I base my "opinion" on what I hear, see and read because that is all I have and I can still have an opinion.

So make of my post as you wish, that is your right and form your own opinion of what you think I mean, that is your right. But don't read to much into it, it's just one mans gut opinion, not necessarily a condemnation of anyone.
    I'm not making anything out of your post other than, why in the same breath of words about the murder of police officers would one want to add the killing of two others in which not all of the facts are in and refer to it as seems senseless? Seems senseless verifies that you are commenting on limited facts. Unfortunately we have so many that rile the masses into a frenzy with nothing but a shred of facts. Take as an example our glorious leader when he vilified an entire police department because his friend had a run in with ONE police officer. His bigotry of police showed through vehemently. I will blame the entire police department before I even know anything about what happened. That there aintnot so responsible for our great nobel prize doofus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

My condolences to all the victims of this senseless act of violence. This should put America on alert to elect the person that can lead us away from the destructive path we are on. I find nothing in past achievements of either candidate to indicate they have any concept of problem solving.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    I'm not making anything out of your post other than, why in the same breath of words about the murder of police officers would one want to add the killing of two others in which not all of the facts are in and refer to it as seems senseless? Seems senseless verifies that you are commenting on limited facts. Unfortunately we have so many that rile the masses into a frenzy with nothing but a shred of facts. Take as an example our glorious leader when he vilified an entire police department because his friend had a run in with ONE police officer. His bigotry of police showed through vehemently. I will blame the entire police department before I even know anything about what happened. That there aintnot so responsible for our great nobel prize doofus.
    A death is a death, family, friends all suffer from it. I added the two black men killed in the last couple of days because I believe that both could have ended differently, short of both dying. We have become desensitized to death, but they all leave a hole in someone's life.
    End of my discussion on this sensitive matter.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    A death is a death, family, friends all suffer from it. I added the two black men killed in the last couple of days because I believe that both could have ended differently, short of both dying. We have become desensitized to death, but they all leave a hole in someone's life.
    End of my discussion on this sensitive matter.
    Negative. I know killing is wrong, my kids know killing is wrong under nearly every circumstance. My brother knows it's wrong. His kids know it's wrong. Choptop, you know it's wrong. There is a slice of society that life does not matter anymore. You can be killed because you called someone a mf'r, nothing more. A dime bag of dope is worth killing someone. You walked on the wrong side of the street. Those societal rejects are desensitized to death.......not me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Negative. I know killing is wrong, my kids know killing is wrong under nearly every circumstance. My brother knows it's wrong. His kids know it's wrong. Choptop, you know it's wrong. There is a slice of society that life does not matter anymore. You can be killed because you called someone a mf'r, nothing more. A dime bag of dope is worth killing someone. You walked on the wrong side of the street. Those societal rejects are desensitized to death.......not me.
    Yes sir. If you know you are wrong, but don't care whether you wake up tomorrow, you take chances and do things others would not. Appalling, but not awfully surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1584 View Post
    Yes sir. If you know you are wrong, but don't care whether you wake up tomorrow, you take chances and do things others would not. Appalling, but not awfully surprising.
    A man whom has nothing left to lose or live for... is a very dangerous man.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

BHO, Holder, Lynch, Wright, Sharpton, Jackson, etc. have yet to label this as a racial hate crime.

The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter, he was upset about the recent shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.

Declare martial law with a 6 p.m. curfew, anyone found on the street will be shot on site till further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    BHO, Holder, Lynch, Wright, Sharpton, Jackson, etc. have yet to label this as a racial hate crime.
    It was just a way to get HRC out of the news asap.

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    A man whom has nothing left to lose or live for... is a very dangerous man.
    If that man can look back and lay the blame at his feet for his miserable life and then blow his brains out, I can understand. It's the crackpots that blame everyone and everything else for their misery that we should fear.

The formula is pretty easy. Stay in school and get educated to some extent. Stay out of trouble and stay away from addictions to alcohol or drugs. Go to work in your early teens and don't stop until God comes calling. Your only run in with the law will be an expired inspection sticker or speeding. The idle mind, the idle mind........the idle mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver