Black Lives Matter.... - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter....

shooter
    They know where they can get by with that shyt. Around here they don't bring that stuff south of the Meramec River. Too many rednecks. We shoot back. They aren't stupid , they don't want to die.

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Sad very very sad.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I do hope this fad of BLM and "hand up - don't shoot" passes... like the past "Occupy" movement with all of those dirty hippies and Wall Street.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I will predict that the BLM group will wake up some back woods crazy red neck fool who will make a name for himself wiping out scores of BLM participants ....there is always one that is kept chained up in the seller that gets out on occassion.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I will predict that the BLM group will wake up some back woods crazy red neck fool who will make a name for himself wiping out scores of BLM participants ....there is always one that is kept chained up in the seller that gets out on occassion.
    My money is on Shooter

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

shooter
    Steve talks like he has Homoredneckphobia. That's not politically correct. Us rednecks get no respect. Just cause we know about guns and manufacturing our own ammunition and killin and processing our own meat and basically being able to live off the land don't mean we are stupid. Our knuckles don't even drag the ground Steve. Unlike our first lady I might add. Some of us even have a college education. I've had people look me in the face and say , "you're just a mechanic". Right. Let me see you pull the dash on your Escalade to replace a heater core. Do you know what a EGR valve is? TPS , IAC motor , NVLD pump , CTS? Probably not. Just cause we have 50 guns and 120,000 rounds of ammo doesn't make us Neanderthals. Matter of fact , might give us a leg up on the rest of society. I guess I better shut up. Its almost time for them to let me out of the cellar.

If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Sour Grapes . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post

Seriously ? . . . you need to move on. I understand that this thread is in the "off topic" section of the forum but that doesn't give you license to post this kind of racist crap. What this forum is not is a place for you to vent your racist feelings or post your silly racist cartoons. If you’re going to discuss it, keep it civil, keep it intelligent and keep in mind that we have members of many different nationalities, races, religions and political views reading every word you write. I don't like what's going on in the world any more than you do, but I believe that I speak for the majority when I say that I have very little tolerance for anyone who would post such an openly racist cartoon on a public forum.