f6b fork brace

Thread: f6b fork brace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Really on the fence on the brace thing. Usually I like to think if it ain't broke don't fix it. The F6B is the finest handling bike I've ever had, solid in the turns and straight down the hiway with no hands and no vibration or noticeable flex in the bars, no cupping of the tires. So I have to think what am I fixing? However I do like spending money on this bike and have all the stuff I originally wanted so now on to something new? If you get the Kury then you have an adjustment to make and how to do that and know you are correct? Or go with the Super and mount as is with no adjustment! Or the economy version and leave it alone.
    A non adjustable Fork Brace may do more harm than good "IF" it is not correct. You want the forks braced in the middle as to not allow flex but the forks need to be aligned properly when braced.

IF a non adjustable Fork Brace either pulls the forks together or pushes them apart even a slight bit it will create stiction (the friction that tends to prevent stationary surfaces from being set in motion.)
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    A non adjustable Fork Brace may do more harm than good "IF" it is not correct. You want the forks braced in the middle as to not allow flex but the forks need to be aligned properly when braced.

IF a non adjustable Fork Brace either pulls the forks together or pushes them apart even a slight bit it will create stiction (the friction that tends to prevent stationary surfaces from being set in motion.)

This makes me think I need to leave well enough alone.