I have been meaning to post a thread on the performance of my new Progressive forks and shock that I installed on my 2013 F6B, but riding overruled writing. Recently however, I took an 1,800 mile+ trip down to the Big Bend area of Texas, just to put my new suspension through its paces. Riding in this mountainous area can really test the handling of the bike -- many, many tight curves and switchbacks, made even more demanding by either simultaneous steep climbs or drops. My F6B handled like a champ. I could really tell the surface-holding performance of those Progressive forks, and I would guess that I was able to add around 20% to the speed at which I entered and exited corners...based on the new suspension.

In addition, my new suspension added a great deal to the handling of my F6B at slow speeds...no small consideration for me.

I always thought of the F6B as a pretty significant upgrade in handling, when compared to the classic Goldwing. That handling is made even much better with Progressive forks and shock.

Attachment 22222