Performance parts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Performance parts

Performance parts

Why is it that Honda doesn't offer performance parts for the wing.i understand it already has power but there are people out here that always wants more.like Harley Davidson there is a big following for the Goodwing.theres all kinds of aftermarket parts for Harley but nothing for Honda.why is that??

Quote Originally Posted by anthony1969 View Post
    Why is it that Honda doesn't offer performance parts for the wing.i understand it already has power but there are people out here that always wants more.like Harley Davidson there is a big following for the Goodwing.theres all kinds of aftermarket parts for Harley but nothing for Honda.why is that??
    You need the aftermarket parts for the Harley because after you spend $20,000 + on it you have to spend another $2-3000 more to get it to run right and you still won't achieve the horsepower and torque the Goldwing comes out of the factory with, and that's without liquid cooling. To add more HP to the "B" IMHO would be overkill, but some people live by the creed when asked how much faster do you want to go and their answer is "One more mile an hour."

Most performance, if not all, would nigate the EPA ratings. If you look closely on the HD Sceening chicken stuff, or the loud pipes it will say "off road use only". Wink/wink/ nod/nod. The B will get you to felony/ careless driving arrest /award before you can say oops. I don't know how HD as a company gets away with the wink/nod.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

More Power on the F6B

This bike will already turn you into a large grease spot on a concrete wall if you chance to screw up while riding. I don't think it needs anymore help than it has already. If you want something to scare yourself with buy a Suzuki Hayabusa

And along with the Turbo it has a Car Tire

shooter
    LMAO. Bob you know that car tire is only good for 10 HP and 5 FT. LBS. of torque. You can barely feel it.

shooter
    Hey and I've already outrun a stage 4 HD. That's about as good as it gets for them.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony1969 View Post

I think it's just not cost effective for Honda to produce performance parts for the Goldwing. VTX or other Honda bikes maybe,,, but as you can see by the responses, very few would ever spend the extra $$$.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

shooter
    To the OP. You can call Don Guhl and get his most extreme flash on your ECU. Along with that a good set of aftermarket pipes and a K&N air filter will net you 10 or 12 HP.