The morning of the 20th, I rode to work on my normal route. I decided to ride in my work clothes consisting of a polo and shorts. I wore a shorty helmet also. On an off ramp from the highway there is a continuous right turn into flowing traffic on a down slope, and this morning a diesel spill got me, things got sideways and I corrected, then is went back down and pinned my left leg, sliding I hit dry pavement and was flung off landing on my left shoulder. So seeing a surgeon the 27th about a seperated shoulder grade 4, limping and suprised the bike is in decent shape. Crash bars are scraped on the right side, aero peg pin bent a bit, the right mirror folded up and broke the madstad base plate corner off, also the inside mirror fram is broken and is not listed as a seperate part to be ordered on the sites I have looked, a new whole right mirror might be the only way to get it. My friend was in traffic during this and rode her home as I rode in the ambulance. Also found out comprehensive coverage wont pay for my medical bills, health coverage at work doubled this year so I opted out. Still on the sunny side of dirt though.