Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
They are talking about a "heat dome" positioning itself over major parts of the U.S. from now and through the weekend.

And I have a Poker run that is probably going to sap all of my energy this Saturday...

Speaking of heat... and motorcycles... and sweating.... I made a discovery of sorts a couple of days ago, it was sort of "embarrassing" after it was pointed out to me.

Seems that we all sweat in the saddle while riding in these summer temperatures. I had rode for a couple of hours last weekend and then decided to pull into a local watering hole for a beverage. Getting off my bike and then into the establishment; the friendly barmaid asked me "why are your jeans all wet"? and I replied "what do you mean?" and she said that "you look like you wet your pants" and sure enough when I looked at the reflection of my backside; my fades jeans were completely wet

Now I have developed a case of self consciousness each time I get off my bike after a run in these temps, and can't quite figure out how to deal with it.
Have you got beads on your seat? They've helped me immensely.