Greetings and salutations! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings and salutations!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My wife and I can't say enough about the Russell day long saddle. We have the dual model. He is located in CA, If you are close he dose drive in work. http://www.day-long.com/

WP_20150714_16_35_11_Pro.jpg

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobraguy View Post
    The only thing I don't like is when you get on the highway it just seems to go 80mph. Welcome
    These bikes seem much happier going 80, than 55. At least the Matte-grey. Not sure about the other colors.

to the board !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

The riding position, footpeg placement especially, but a set of Kuryakyn Ergo II, III's or Rivco Aero's will fix that. The Boxster style engine does take up a lot of horizontal real estate so the foot-forward position becomes cramped, wish it was a 4 cylinder like the '79, but the pegs cure that with putting you in a forward, legs slightly splayed, position like your natural sitting position on a chair, or the can, six of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobraguy View Post
    The only thing I don't like is when you get on the highway it just seems to go 80mph. Welcome
    80 would have been nice. The cop assured me it was 87.

As far as what I would change. I got the Mustang Day Tripper. I wanted a lower seat but it is plenty comfortable for me. I love the standard size windshield, no desire for a trunk. Stock pegs are great. The one major change I'd make is cruise control. Honda has already got the word on that.
    I choose my own ride and destination and seek not your approval of either.

WINDSHIELD!

I have tried several in an attempt to find the perfect one. Never did find it, but I have one that is tolerable. The choice is very personal, both in amount of wind you prefer, your size and placement on the bike.

Lots of manufacturers offer returns which gives you an opportunity to try before you commit. Also, you can buy used and if you don't like it, you can sell it and not loose much money. See if you can borrow a spare from someone local.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.