Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
When you claim to have horse manure between your toes and on you feet your obviously going to leave tracks where you walk, and maybe contrary to a good ole boys opinion, manure just doesn't smell real good to us NE mountain folks. That should be simple enough.

Like a TV remote puts you in control of your TV, your throttle puts you in control of your bike. If something appears on your TV screen that you don't want the family to see it's up to you, as the controller, to speedily avoid that channel not blame the content.
Just yesterday a lady up here went off the road and hit a tree. Yep, she blamed the tree. Quite similar to blaming a very near sighted animal living by instincts for an accident actually caused by the supposed thinking controller who believes the world belongs to only them.

Sorry if I write in pro's that you don't speak. Let's blame them damn NE schools not my limited alcohol tolerance.
Yeah , I was raised on a farm. But we had shoes. Dad must a been rollin in dough and I didn't know it. LMAO