100% Dry Bag
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 100% Dry Bag

100% Dry Bag

I added the rack for my trailer hitch receiver so I started looking for a dry bag. For the value and quality of design and manufacturing this is my bag of choice! It comes in a couple of sizes and colors. I got the Hi-Vis yellow just to be seen better. Came complete with tie straps, carrying strap and tie downs. I will probably use a net but I like over kill. The bag was designed to ride in the seat or tail section. No tools necessary to put together. It also comes with hard plastic to keep it's shape. Great bag, you can't top wrong.

https://www.cyclegear.com/accessorie...nture-dry-bag#
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I know a few guys who swear by them, I've have never seen one in yellow only the faster black.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

shooter
    Larry I love it. Stay right on him. Ride him like a rented mule. They all know black is the fastest anyway. Just hate to admit it. Steve , that is a good looking bag.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Larry I love it. Stay right on him. Ride him like a rented mule. They all know black is the fastest anyway. Just hate to admit it. Steve , that is a good looking bag.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Shooter while it is true I did sell the fastest color B...I now have an even faster Blue Streak GL1800 Nav....now to include a HiVis Yellow bag so your eyes don't hurt so bad when I pass you .......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Can't you be arrested for droping a taco?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

For the upcoming F6B Rally in Russellville, I am contemplating sending a package via UPS/USPS/Whatever to the Best Western Hotel... with a weeks worth of clothing/necessities.

Contemplating it. So I can ride unencumbered by luggage.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Shooter while it is true I did sell the fastest color B...I now have an even faster Blue Streak GL1800 Nav....now to include a HiVis Yellow bag so your eyes don't hurt so bad when I pass you .......
    Steve , I respect the blue. Just stop lying to to yourself. You're getting older and can't handle the black. No shame , just fact. Man that blue with the yellow bag , they ain't gonna be able to see Shay-Shay in front of all that.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    For the upcoming F6B Rally in Russellville, I am contemplating sending a package via UPS/USPS/Whatever to the Best Western Hotel... with a weeks worth of clothing/necessities.

Contemplating it. So I can ride unencumbered by luggage.
    That's not a bad idea Will. Especially for a fashion-plate like yourself that needs multiple outfits every day. I mean , that evening wear gets bulky. Me , I'm thinking two pair underwear and socks. One pair jeans and a shirt. I'll just ride at the back so as not to offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    That's not a bad idea Will. Especially for a fashion-plate like yourself that needs multiple outfits every day. I mean , that evening wear gets bulky. Me , I'm thinking two pair underwear and socks. One pair jeans and a shirt. I'll just ride at the back so as not to offend anyone.
    I actually turn each article of my clothing inside out when it gets too dirty. And wear it again. That way I save on laundry.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537