This MAN IS 100% CORRECT. NO MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This MAN IS 100% CORRECT. NO MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR

This MAN IS 100% CORRECT. NO MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR

JUST READ THIS AND LET IT SINK IN!

"From the time I was able to vote, I voted Republican. I am now 69 years old.

Recently I received a questionnaire and request for money and strongly agree with every question, as I have since Obama was elected.

Unfortunately the one question that was missing is: What have the Republicans done for the American people?

We gave you a majority in the house and senate, and you never listened to us.
    Now you want our money, my money, more money.
    You should be more concerned about our votes, not our money.

You are the establishment which means all you want is to save your jobs and line your pockets.

Well guess what? It's not going to happen. TRUMP hasn't asked for a dime.

You might think we are fools because you feel Trump is on a self-destruct course, but look beyond Washington and listen to the masses. Nobody has achieved what he has, especially in the state of New York.
    Here's why I want Trump. Yes, he's a bit of an ass; yes, he's an egomaniac; but I don't care.
    The country is a mess because politicians suck.
    The Republican Party is two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere.
    I want it all fixed!
    I don't care that Trump is crude.
    I don't care that he insults people.
    I don't care that he has changed positions.
    I don't care that he's been married 3 time.
    I don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O’Donnell.
    I don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist.

Our country has become weak, bankrupt. Our enemies are making fun of us. We are being invaded by illegals. We are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hassid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in, "AND I JUST WANT IT FIXED." And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.

I'm sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and sick of illegals. I just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money controlling him; he doesn't have political correctness restraining him; all you know is that he has been very successful; a good negotiator; he has built a lot of things; and, he's also not a politician. And, he says he'll fix it. And, I believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.
    I don't care if the guy has bad hair.
    I just want those raccoons gone. NOW!
    You are welcome to pass this on, or not.

Thought for the Day
    "No country can sustain, in idleness, more than a small percentage of its numbers. The great majority must labor at something productive!"

Don R. "Dick" Ivey, PhD

P.S. No Borders, No Language, No Culture = No Country."

http://www.meetup.com/lakeland912/me...hread/49907500

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

shooter
    Larry , I'm not a Marine but that calls for a Hoorah!!

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Larry , I'm not a Marine but that calls for a Hoorah!!
    ...nor am I but i think it's "oorah" [http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/stor...cry/75525434/]

and I agree!!

shooter
    See! I told you I wasn't a Marine. I don't know shyt.

Just one question, can a person that has bankrupted 4 corporations fix a bankrupt America?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    Just one question, can a person that has bankrupted 4 corporations fix a bankrupt America?
    maybe...certainly better than a rich, corrupt, lying, power-hungry, never created a job, never ran a business, in denial about reality, angry, ill bred, old woman.

By the way, in baseball three hits out of ten is a .300 batting average...not too shoddy. {I know...this aint baseball}

Finally, someone who has "been there" is better suited to fix something than someone who has no idea what the problem is, and indeed has been part of the problem her whole life.

Did he fix those corporations? Don't know what the hiccup is with Trump using a LEGAL tool such as bankruptcy to protect his interests and keep people employed and a company viable. All I have seen the democrats do is drop the credit rating of this country.

Now if you have a moral compass that doesn't allow you to accept a person that claims bankruptcy then surely that moral compass could never accept a degenerate like hillaree that routinely breaks national security laws and rules. Causes the death of Americans by being inept in her job. Surely that same morality couldn't allow you to hire another failed resume like hillaree. Please tell me her resume......PLEASE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    With all respect Army , I think the bigger question is can a lying , deceiving , manipulating , crooked , lower than a snake in a wagon rut bitch be trusted with anything? And I'm being serious. Hillary didn't step over the line. She ran over it repeatedly. You or I would be in jail. Don't even doubt that. I absolutely respect your right to an opinion Army and I mean no disrespect. I just don't get the Hillary supporters. The Constitution means nothing to her. The law doesn't either.

I said this on another post, I vote on the accomplishments of the candidate not what they promise. Trump is a system player and Clinton lies. I will right in a choice thus negating one vote.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

At least you are voting and not staying home....respects.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver