This MAN IS 100% CORRECT. NO MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR

Thread: This MAN IS 100% CORRECT. NO MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shooter
    With all respect Army , I think the bigger question is can a lying , deceiving , manipulating , crooked , lower than a snake in a wagon rut bitch be trusted with anything? And I'm being serious. Hillary didn't step over the line. She ran over it repeatedly. You or I would be in jail. Don't even doubt that. I absolutely respect your right to an opinion Army and I mean no disrespect. I just don't get the Hillary supporters. The Constitution means nothing to her. The law doesn't either.

I said this on another post, I vote on the accomplishments of the candidate not what they promise. Trump is a system player and Clinton lies. I will right in a choice thus negating one vote.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

At least you are voting and not staying home....respects.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    At least you are voting and not staying home....respects.
    I agree Army. And no matter which way you vote , your country needs you.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    I said this on another post, I vote on the accomplishments of the candidate not what they promise. Trump is a system player and Clinton lies. I will right in a choice thus negating one vote.
    Do you need the full spelling of my name for the write in? That's two, I have a shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I have said this before but we have always had a "forced choice vote" the better of the two. A write in vote may in some peoples mind be their vote, and their choice but in fact it is a vote for the person they would least like to win! Again, I cannot believe ANYONE would vote for hilliary for anything short of dog catcher...just can't wrap my mind around it in the least!!!

I believe the main reason some from both sides are not wanting Trump is because he will stop their money train!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com