Vote TRUMP - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vote TRUMP

No way I would ever vote for trump
    My niece personally knows and have had one trump son spend several nights at her home. She was trump supporters early and after talking personally to him she also does not support him any more

If Trump keeps stepping on his dick with the awful comments he's been making (the latest with the disparagement of the bereaved parents of U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan, a Muslim who was awarded a Bronze Star after he was killed in 2004 in Iraq) he's doesn't have a chance of attaining the US Presidency.

I don't like Trump either. But Hilliary Clinton is worse.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Do you by chance have all of the text from his comments? As typical, the press has only relayed out of context comments by him. And as I understand, this father of the son was pawned by the democrats to bad mouth Trump at the convention. Hmmmmmm, Trump never met them or voted to send their son to war and they found a reason to lambaste Trump. Hillary as a Senator did vote for the war. Isn't that just a bit strange? I think so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Do you by chance have all of the text from his comments? As typical, the press has only relayed out of context comments by him. And as I understand, this father of the son was pawned by the democrats to bad mouth Trump at the convention. Hmmmmmm, Trump never met them or voted to send their son to war and they found a reason to lambaste Trump. Hillary as a Senator did vote for the war. Isn't that just a bit strange? I think so.
    I know how the press will manipulate information; and create bias. I know how to correlate information from all sources and read between the lines, especially with the U.S. media. I also know that Trump is extremely outspoken and does lack rudimentary political correctness. I am a little mortified that he actually felt the need to take on CPT Kahn's father and mother directly. He fell for a trap.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Or he wasn't taking any crap from anyone. And, I was serious about the full text, I can't find it. Took me forever to find the full breath of what he said about McCain and it wasn't a bashing of McCain, far from it. But out of context he looked bad. That's all I was asking. Not suggesting you are foolish at all but I think the bigger trap is for the voters to not fully comprehend what the media vomits to a brain dead public. From what I can gather he defended himself from a verbal attack from a democrat pawn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    And I think you're right Stro , but as Will says he has to stop falling for this stuff. He needs to suck it up and look Presidential.

But from what I can find he said he would like to hear the mother talk and that maybe she wasn't allowed to talk. From that we can insinuate Trump is anti Muslim? WOW, what a stretch. The unprofessional media can interpret his words for us? Nah, screw them. So he should have taken it in the azz being called unpatriotic? It seems all the ones that appreciated Trumps candor months ago are now wanting him to shut up. Hmmmmmm, looks like it's working. Push the gas pedal Trump or you'll go down in flames like Rombutt did after he had his foot on oblamas throat after the first debate in 12.

The last people that need to tell Trump how to win are democrats, the media and the fleas in the Replubican party like McCain and Romney. Pretty sure those two deadbeats lost after taking that advice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    But from what I can find he said he would like to hear the mother talk and that maybe she wasn't allowed to talk. From that we can insinuate Trump is anti Muslim? WOW, what a stretch. The unprofessional media can interpret his words for us? Nah, screw them. So he should have taken it in the azz being called unpatriotic? It seems all the ones that appreciated Trumps candor months ago are now wanting him to shut up. Hmmmmmm, looks like it's working. Push the gas pedal Trump or you'll go down in flames like Rombutt did after he had his foot on oblamas throat after the first debate in 12.

The last people that need to tell Trump how to win are democrats, the media and the fleas in the Replubican party like McCain and Romney. Pretty sure those two deadbeats lost after taking that advice.
    No... and absolutely not. But he needs to be SMART and pick his battles and responses. Liberals KNOW what buttons to push, to make him come back looking like a jerk.

I want him for POTUS, more than that lying, deceiving "you know what"... but it's not going to happen if he alienates more of those whom are "sitting on the fence" undecided... with the help of the liberal U.S. media; as they further grasp his unorthodox responses and spin it to those very Americans whom are most likely going to decide this election

These are definitely sad times that we live in politically. The world is most assuredly jeering and laughing at us. And I for one, am quite embarrassed because of it.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post

These are definitely sad times that we live in politically. The world is most assuredly jeering and laughing at us. And I for one, am quite embarrassed because of it.
    10-4 good buddy. But you know who isn't an embarrassment in the world business arena? One guess. They have been pushing his button since day one and he's succeeded in areas the experts said he couldn't. Keep that up. The one thing I don't want him doing is shutting up.

How many morons on the planet still think he said 'he doesn't want Muslims in the country'?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

There is an alternative

Ever heard of Gary Johnson. He did good things for the state as governor, believes in the constitution, personal liberty and personal responsibility. Hillary should have been in jail long ago and Trump has severely misguided ideas of the power of the president. Also, don't underestimate the importance of the down ticket candidates.
    NMRed
    IBA# 63255