Got ignored again.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got ignored again.

shooter

Got ignored again.

Just got my September issue of Rider magazine. Opened my and was instantly excited. In big bold letters across the front "TOURING CRUISER SHOOTOUT". I'm thinking hot dog. I rush home , the only two participants , HD Road King , Indian Springfield. That's not a shootout. That's Dueling Turds. Our bike so outclasses both those boats so bad that they couldn't even include us. Them Rider editors are dipshyts.

Yep!

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Just got my September issue of Rider magazine. Opened my and was instantly excited. In big bold letters across the front "TOURING CRUISER SHOOTOUT". I'm thinking hot dog. I rush home , the only two participants , HD Road King , Indian Springfield. That's not a shootout. That's Dueling Turds. Our bike so outclasses both those boats so bad that they couldn't even include us. Them Rider editors are dipshyts.
    I do belive that Rider magazine is a charter member of

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    I do belive that Rider magazine is a charter member of
    Correct politicians say it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Let'em have it Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Polish a turd it's still a turd! They couldn't include something that was so far ahead of them that it would make those two look silly. If you have a pair of sapphires you don't put them up against a brilliant diamond. Because their brilliance would never match the diamond. Rule of thumb is to eliminate the better competition so you don't look stupid.

Turds

The magazines have just gone from bad to worse since the digital age has made competition so tough. They are scared to death of pissing off any potential advertiser's. It always seems that all comparisons end with some glowing BS about each one benefits and no real meat and potatoes about the true best of the group anyhow.

Exactly, especially if you go back a few months and read Rider Comparo:
    2015 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Limited | 2015 Honda Gold Wing | 2015 Indian Roadmaster

Apparently they had room for three in that comparison...

I read the article and laughed as well...to funny !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Exactly, especially if you go back a few months and read Rider Comparo:
    2015 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Limited | 2015 Honda Gold Wing | 2015 Indian Roadmaster

Apparently they had room for three in that comparison...
    I still have that article somewhere..Thats the one they said the HD and Indian have as good, if not better wind protection, suspension, ride and passenger comfort than the GW...They also complained about the out-dated controls and front end front end forks on the GW...Go figure!!!...I will admit I have ridden the Indian Roadmaster on a demo ride and it is very nice,, but way to heavy for me and costly..Engine was also noisy and hot at times....Ride safe

Did you say something shooter?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver