Hi all,

Have been reading this great forum since several months and decided today to buy a 2013 F6B Deluxe (with ABS) with only 3000 miles at my local dealership. I will be picking up the bike tomorrow and am really excited to start riding it!
It comes with several goodies from the PO: Honda alarm system , a backrest, luggage plate, vented GW windscreen and heated grips.
I just ordered the Ergo III highway pegz and a dark klockwerk 14" screen tonite.

I traded in my 2015 KTM 1290 super adventure with 160hp which is a fantastic bike with superb handling and power but I wanted something more laidback and relaxed for cruising and riding with my wife. Plus some longer travels alone.
We have some fantastic medium high mountains here in the Alsace (and grow some good white wines too!) for nice riding right off the door. I have a 30yr long offroad riding background and still own a few other adventure bikes such as a 950SE, 80 GS and 650 Africa Twin. I had bikes such as the GS1200 adventure and Super Tenere but also a HD XR1200 and wanted someting different. A riding buddy got the F6B last summer and I was amazed what his bike could do on our narrow mountain backroads. So my new bagger is a welcome change, I will enjoy the relaxed cruise!
A few of my friends ride harleys too and now I can ride with them with the better bike! They won't understand why I didnt buy that street glide!
I make several extended bike trips every year and will take the F6 down to the mediterranean coast and the Alps for a ride in the twisties within 2 weeks.

Here is a pic in front of the dealership after a short testride, I will post some more pics when I get the bike and done some riding.

Oh yes, I'm almost 49 so still one of the younger riders here I guess. I saw we have a member Kurare from Freiburg-Germany which is only 1h riding away from me (the black forest).

And a big for this fantastic forum which is a bible of information and where people are so helpful!