This is my first time riding anything above 100 miles on the F6B. I've spoke with a few people but when you have the internet at your hands, maybe other suggestions can be considered. So far I'm researching:

• I'm currently working on replacing the seat and have a medium baggershield. I think after the custom seat sets me lower, it'll provide further wind protection.
  • Researching denim jeans for riding/protection
  • How to stay hydrated. It'd be awesome to hookup something like those beer can helmets to stay hydrated without stopping. But I haven't seen anything close to it. I do have a camelback but I don't see how I can drink (water) and drive without using hands. Probably not a good idea anyway.
  • Rack to install behind PAX seat. BikeMP3 looks to have a good one
  • Highway pegs. I like what I'm reading about Aero and I like their look too
  • A bag or a tough box to strap on the rack for extra storage
  • Bungees, tow straps, looped straps, cargo nets.
  • Tire repair kit
  • Mini tool set

What I already have that can be used for the trip:
  • Mesh Jacket
  • Boots
  • Gloves
  • Mount for phone
  • AUXKEY bluetooth adapter for phone so I can listen to music and GPS through speakers
  • Anker usb portable battery. In case the 12V adapter stops working
  • sunglasses. This pair has foam around the lenses to prevent debris flying in
  • Pack clear windshield in case I get tired of eating wind or I actually hit some rain
  • 12V air compressor

I realize this list could go forever and 'to each his/her own' what they'd pack. The idea is to help me think of things I didn't consider that I may want to look at for my trip.