First ride of any distance today on my F6B,only rode about 170 miles but it was enough for me to get a good feel for the bike. I have had 5 Honda Valkyries and I still own an 01 Interstate which I bought new, I have to admit that this bike will definitely prolong my riding career. It handles beautifully, the ride is comfortable the power is great. With all my bikes in the past I modified a lot of things but with this bike I believe it will be just comforts, I must be getting old but loud pipes are now replaced with loud music, flashy paint and lots of chrome is replaced with coffee and bottle holders. I love the style and the lines of the bike just the way it is. I have always done my own maintenance on my bikes, now I'm buying an extended warranty and only plan to change my own oil.
I am lucky to live in an area of Michigan that is rich in National Forests , hills, and several inland lakes not to mention the AuSable river and the coastline of Lake Huron. My wife (Devl) has a Can am Spyder and we love riding Northern Michigan and will soon be heading up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and cruising our favorite roads up there. If anyone ever comes through this part of the country feel free to give us a holler we have plenty of room and great roads with very little traffic.