Thanks to 53Driver, I finally found this course offering. It is described as "this program is for licensed riders with experience on the road and comfort with their skills and motorcycles. You will use YOUR motorcycle for this course.

This course is intended to improve skills such as slow speed control, cornering judgment, and emergency control and procedures, as well as attempting to eliminate some of the bad habits picked up through on-road riding. This course allows for practice of controls with a passenger, so bring your second rider!"

Why am I telling you?? Well, the course needs a total of 8 enrollees (max 12) and we need MORE. It is given typically on a Saturday, 5 hours. THIS IS FOR A COURSE IN GROTON NY. So any of you NY riders might want to join me. I assure you my motives arte selfish, they won't do it for fewer than 8!!!

Here is a link to the site, Basically you need a
Valid NYS Motorcycle License Required!
•Your bike must be legal, inspected, insured, and in good operating order. A short safety inspection will be given at the beginning of the course.
•Timely arrival for all sessions. Students arriving late will not be permitted to continue the program.
•DOT approved helmet. Helmets are available for loan if needed.
•Eye Protection
•Long Sleeve Jacket
•Sturdy Long Pants
•Full Fingered Gloves
•Sturdy Over the Ankle Footwear

I know you guys are ALL perfect riders and don't need this, but I only have about 25000 miles riding and 8 years...(9? 10?) so please just register for my sake! It costs $125.
The website is:
http://firstmsp.com/

Or just email your interest to :

info@firstmsp.com

The date is TBD when enough people register.