Portland Oregon riders,,KennyU

Thread: Portland Oregon riders,,KennyU

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    Will,

We should plan a run around the Ruebens!

That would be a lot safer than planning our rides around Beer

More details on Rueben Run

I asked for more details on this event on the GL1800riders forum. Below is what I learned:

Originally Posted by Pdxstriper:
    This event sounds like a lot of fun. Where can I get more details on this? Can you provide a link?
    Response:
    I don't believe that their is a web site describing this event. As Post #1 describes it, it's a 3 day event held in La Pine OR on the dates listed and the Best Western Hotel is the host hotel with a discounted price for the rooms. This event is open to all bikes and is made up of some Gold Wings and a large gathering of Yamaha FJR riders. This will be my 3rd year attending and last year myself and my 3 friends from UT spent the day at Crater Lake Nat. Park which is always fun especially if you've never been there. It's pretty much a do as you please event with a bunch of good folks attending and some good roads to ride. You might want to PM Ray (Post #1) for more info. I almost forgot the Harvest Depot Restaurant cooks up a killer Reuben sandwich which we all look forward to and I see that this year a prime rib dinner is going to be held on Saturday night at the Best Western.
    --------------------------------------------
    2013 F6B Deluxe Black
    2004 BMW R1150RT
    2005 Yamaha Zuma