Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
Soooooo you have your phone on the right handle bar and charging cable charging inside the cubby? The best way to do this is to route the cable down the handle bar underneath in the channel provided inside the plastic housing. Cross the bike under where the key goes and then under the plastic to the cubby . You can actually pull up on the plastic and push the cable towards the cubby and drill a hole in the side of the cubby so the cable can get to the charging port.

I do prefer a pic and or a link on stuff like this. This is the best pic I have. If you have a IPhone, call me Sunday 10AM EST and we can face time and I can show how I did it.
Steve, thanks once again for your help. I mounted my Ram mount on the left side, figuring my left hand is more often going to be free to switch songs, stations, etc. than my right. I was thinking of cutting the tip of the left finger out of one pair of riding gloves so I can use the touchscreen with gloves on...am I nuts?

Thanks for the offer to FaceTime - obviously I didn't get the message in time! I am going to try what MisterB suggested to see if that gets me where I need to be.