Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
In ALL ofl my years of motorcycling, I have NEVER ridden a Harley Davidson. I've sat on one several times at dealers but that's it... I just don't feel the attraction.

Is there something wrong with me?
Well after 30 years of riding I bought one last year in sepember. I went to 2 HOG events, one was the largest here in Europe with over 10.000 bikes which is a lot here. I sold the Harley in June and bought the F6B. HD's and the whole community hype around them are just not my thing. I have several other bikes (mainly dirtbikes) in the garage which I love riding but I'll leave Harley out. Been there, got the T-shirt, took a good ride and that was it.

Not later than yesterday i stopped at a gasstation. Paid and bought some bottled water inside, we have over 100 degrees this week. Enjoying the airco inside, got out 10 mins later and there you have it, 4 Hell Angels with HD's standing around my 6 and looking. I open the trunk to stuff my water bottle.
"Smooooth!" comments one of the brothers. They kinda liked the 6. Their bikes looked worn and pretty hardcore. We greeted and I drove off.