I Have tried the stock 7" screen which did practically nothing. I have the honda 17 tall with vent which blocked the airflow in front nicely but had a nasty vacuum and crazy buffeting at 65 plus miles per hr. So I just installed the madstad 11" extra dark grey. Very nice build quality,great people to deal with,seems to look just fine on the bike to me(not as cool as the little 7" screen but that's not usable anyway). Took the b out this morning on highway and tried about 8 diff positions. Is it better then the tall honda screen? Yes it certainly is ! BUT ,is it blocking all the buffeting NO it is not. At least not in any of the positions i tried. Went around 95 MPH for a few seconds and it actually worked pretty darn good at that speed. But i travel 65 to 80 on the hwy and the wind is still not really as clean as i was hoping for. Granted its like 95 degrees here on jersey shore today and feels like 105 so maybe the heat effects performance i have no idea. I will work with it some more when it cools off out there. I am 5 10" kinda long neck and i can easily see over the 11' in its highest position even with it tilted top/forward so I'm wondering if the 13" might do a better job? In any case I will report back with my findings and opinions. If this thing does not work like i had hoped it would for me I may have to put one of the F4 Super large ones on and look through it. I'm not giving up yet though preliminary test only so far on the madstad.
Russ