Speaker & aux issue

Thread: Speaker & aux issue

Speaker & aux issue

I can play the music loud on fm.
    Switch to aux...turn my phone music up to as loud as it will go and the volume up to 30....but it sounds like it's at 20....

Anyone have this issue with using the aux cable?

And the volume diff is only when you go to aux? I wonder if the outside noise button is on the correct setting?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

You may have to turn the phone output volume up to match the F6B FM internal levels. My Owner's Manual (2016) says this. I had to set my iPod volume higher than I usually listen with earbuds (for just regular listening at home, not while riding). And I was not using the Aux lead in the left fairing cubby, I'm using the USB in the left saddlebag. The Aux lead in the cubby definitely will be affected by the output level of any device connected there.

Is a protective case on the phone preventing the cubby plug from seating completely?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_328 View Post
    Switch to aux...turn my phone music up to as loud as it will go and the volume up to 30....but it sounds like it's at 20....

It is a lower level with the phone 3.5 aux cable input to the audio system. Same happens here when I am doing Pandora off my cell. Your phone media level will most likely go to a certain point and stop. Then a warning will show on your phone that you may have to acknowledge that you are going past the safe headphone level. But, it is still lower than the USB or the radio.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_328 View Post

Had a riding buddy a few years ago that used a Boosteroo. He said it worked well.

Quote Originally Posted by okf6b View Post
    Had a riding buddy a few years ago that used a Boosteroo. He said it worked well.

I'll check this out. Phone case isn't a issue. Phone volume is maxed. GPS voice is louder than the music playing also. I'm going to say it's pandora and just the aux minimizing audio output.